DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some recon headlights installed on my truck and i keep seeing BMW's with similar style headlights and the have the halo rings and LEDs on with daytime running lights. My lights are as follows:
daytime runnning = LED's and turn signal
headlights on = low beam light and turn signal
high beams = low, high, and LED's

it doesn't even seem like the Halo rings ever come on?

Can somebody tell me the proper order of these lights coming on/off with no added relay switches or anything what is it suppose to look like?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I dont have these lights, but Im sure you could dive into the headlights and find the wiring and just splice the LEDs and Halos into the circuit that you want. Like tying them into the fogs and you could roll around with LED/Halo/Fogs on when you wanted to look cool/mean

·
Registered
406 Posts
On mine it was up to ME, to when and where and how I wanted my halos leds to come on, tapped into parking lights as ^^^^^ he said

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
Most halos are left unwired so you can determine when they activate. I have mine hooked into a relay system that's ignition activated, but prior to installing the aux fuse box I had them wired to the low beams because I drive with my headlight on, not just my DRLs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts