DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm trying to decide if I should paint the badges on my truck (Grill and tailgate), leave them chrome, or go with a unique badge. I plan on removing the badges on the sides, but I want to do something about the ones on the front and back. I've stumbled across the Mopar badge (http://www.amazon.com/Dodge-Challenger-Mopar-Front-Fascia/dp/B004SB2L2W/ref=pd_sbs_auto_6) and I can't really seem to find any others. Any info and advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input, I have a couple of can's of color matched paint coming in in a few days from the dealership. I'm thinking about spraying the Ram itself Blue while leaving the shield black and chrome. Figured if I don't like what ever color combo I pick then I'll go with a set of custom badges. @Dodgert how did you get the badge off of the tailgate?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I got my custom badges from Nate at rebadgedesign.com .Here's a pic of what I had done.

..:smileup::smileup:..Rob

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Hey guys, I'm trying to decide if I should paint the badges on my truck (Grill and tailgate), leave them chrome, or go with a unique badge. I plan on removing the badges on the sides, but I want to do something about the ones on the front and back. I've stumbled across the Mopar badge (http://www.amazon.com/Dodge-Challenger-Mopar-Front-Fascia/dp/B004SB2L2W/ref=pd_sbs_auto_6) and I can't really seem to find any others. Any info and advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.
did you ever find any mopar badges made for the ram? ive been looking last couple of days but the few companys ive found arent allowed to make them anymore.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
those are pretty cool man. i like those alot.
where did you find those at? can you get different colors? i would like that but with a red m for mine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts