DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't know if there is a thread like this, but just curious to see where people might be going or doing in there RAM. Going mudding, off-roading, riding some trails, or going on vacation, or just cruising the roads.
And as always we like pictures! :smileup:

On vacation this week with the in-laws. Drove about 250+ miles (saw a lot of nice RAM's on the road) from Kinston, NC to Boone, NC, staying in a big cabin on the side of the mountain. Maybe I will find a place to get a good picture.

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
Mine only took me to Home Depot so I could get crap so I could do work. I hate my Ram.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Although I didnt drive her, my Ram took me to Hotspot Auto and Canadian Tire for parts for her.

·
Premium Member
32,667 Posts
Wednesday my Ram took me from San Diego to El Paso Tx. about 700 miles
Thursday my Ram took me to Sweetwater Texas
Friday my Ram took me to Texarkana Arkansas, 1500 miles from home

Tomorrow my Ram will take me from here to where ever i can drive safely on the I-40 & maybe onto I-81 on a Sunday, hopefully there will be little or no active construction going on
Destination Danbury Connecticut

Routes traveled so far, I-8, I-10, I-20, I-30
Starting tomorrow, i will be on the I-30 again, the I-40, I-81 & then a bunch of lesser known highways, like the 78 & 287 & 87 & 684

·
Super Moderator
34,699 Posts
Today my Ram is taking me to Jamestown NC to pick up my new co-pilot. He's 5 weeks old.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Over the mountain..., that is 13,000 foot California pass in the background just below Hurricane peak at over 14,000 feet.

...and to the lake , lake Como at 12,200 feet in the San Juan Mtns

This is a better shot of the backside of Hurricane peak.

In the winter(spring) we do it a little different. This is the same spot 6/1/14

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Over the mountain..., that is 13,000 foot California pass in the background just below Hurricane peak at over 14,000 feet.

...and to the lake , lake Como at 12,200 feet in the San Juan Mtns

This is a better shot of the backside of Hurricane peak.

In the winter(spring) we do it a little different. This is the same spot 6/1/14
Awesome pictures! :smileup:

I'm sure the winter time trip is a blast.

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts
Mine took me up to Barrie for a scuba dive outing on the J.C. Morrison. This ship burned to the waterline and sank in 30 feet of water in August of 1857. First time seeing this wreck and there really isn't much left. Still I got my RAM out for a nice run :D

·
Super Moderator
34,699 Posts
Well we are all home now. Meet Tex everybody!

He slept on the ride home and when he got hom. I'll try and get a pic or two of him while he's walking around.

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
Well we are all home now. Meet Tex everybody!

He slept on the ride home and when he got hom. I'll try and get a pic or two of him while he's walking around.
Hey Tex.

Nice cabin Kyle.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just to work and back home today but on Wednesday it will be taking my wife and I from Windsor, Ontario, Canada down to Nashville Tennessee. We'll be driving in comfort and style!!

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,201 Posts
Went to a drive in movie Saturday night with it.

Good ole' Bengies. I haven't been there in a few years. They still doing good business?

Back on topic - my Ram took me to work today :4-dontknow:

·
Super Moderator
34,699 Posts
This thread should be a sticky like the "what did you do to your Ram today" thread.

1 - 20 of 544 Posts