DODGE RAM FORUM banner

501 - 520 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
1500 ECOdiesel. Loving it so far. Hope for no issues. Huge power and smoothest trans ever
not much not to love. take care of it, it'll take care of you!

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
I am still on my cross country trip, started in San Diego Ca & hit Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York & Connecticut
I am heading back to California in 11 days or so.
I will change the route a bit going home

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
I just ended my annual vacation, traveled 6,800 miles
The Ram ecodiesel ran like a charm

Reactions: Tred and 97hmcs

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
lazy day here... washed the truck, took a trip with the boss to the at home store, she wanted to look through halloween decorations one last time...

lazy days are good. hope for another one tomorrow. might head out to the rv and check on things.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
It brought me back from a weekend camping trip

·
Registered
1,369 Posts

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Brought the trailer back after the last camping trip for the season.
9DAFFE9E-DB15-4DC7-9A1B-6BC164C55DCE.jpeg

·
Banned
2 Posts
Well we are all home now. Meet Tex everybody!

He slept on the ride home and when he got hom. I'll try and get a pic or two of him while he's walking around.
On vacation this week with the in-laws. Drove about 250+ miles (saw a lot of nice RAM's on the road) from Kinston, NC to Boone, NC, staying in a big cabin on the side of the mountain. Maybe I will find a place to get a good picture.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
It took me to get some good donuts on the way to the wrecking yard.

Reactions: W6PEA

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,170 Posts
My Ram brought me (& the wifey) home after a little 6-day trip K.C. - Baltimore - Myrtle Beach - Nashville & back to K.C. Nice ride!

·
Super Moderator
34,698 Posts
Mine took my wife to OKC for the OU game this weekend. It won't be taking me anywhere for a few more months though.

Reactions: Tred

·
Registered
110 Posts
My backup 2004 SRT-4 decided to have the engine let go at 268,000kms. Not overly surprised. Drove it about 2 years with a cylinder going down.

My 2006 Dodge Ram will need to go get it after work.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Mine took me to a smog station to so I could get a smog test done on it and it passed the test. Now I just have to renew the registration on it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've been covered slam up with work and travel so missed not being here in a while. Today its slow on Christmas Eve so thought I would visit again.
Hey NevadaMike, those "wrecked" donuts looked really good.
My Ram is taking me all over town these few days visiting family and delivering gifts.
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.

·
Registered
167 Posts
My Ram took me to lunch, then to dealer for tailgate latch recall repair.
very painless and out in ~40 mins.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
I walked out to get something out of my 2500 Laramie CC/LB W/CTD IL6. 6.7L I started it up and ran the Map software up-date and it seemed like it kept saying drive me. So maybe tomorrow I will drive it over to the Chevron Truck stop and put in a few gallons of diesel.

501 - 520 of 544 Posts