DODGE RAM FORUM banner

521 - 540 of 544 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well today I had to go to my brother in laws to work on there furnace. Then went to Menards to get a piece of pine board. Then to my in laws for lunch with the family so far.

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,170 Posts
Well, more like yesterday. Moved a piano from K.C.KS, up to Horton KS. Not a bad drive, at all. Open roads, good music & my Ram!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Mine took me out ice fishing yesterday. Unfortunately there wasn't very much honey left in the honey hole. I did have a nice sunset to watch.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Took my Brother-in-law to lunch at Pearl's Country store and BBQ in beautiful historic Micanopy, Fl. Brisket is outstanding, and the baked beans are like candy!
o.jpg

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Took my Brother-in-law to lunch at Pearl's Country store and BBQ in beautiful historic Micanopy, Fl. Brisket is outstanding, and the baked beans are like candy!
There's a lot of history in that area. I went to UF and lived in G'ville for 9 years. I'm down in Tampa now.
Never ran out of things to do up there though.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I live 30 miles west of Gainesville in Trenton. I'm originally from Brooksville, and hung out in Tampa a lot of weekends growing up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Friday morning i drove to Texarkana Arkansas & checked into motel & then had to drive to
New Boston , Texas to have my oil changed, then returned to the motel. I stayed in that town until Sunday morning.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Took me hunting in Barksdale, TX over the weekend..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Went to the gas station as I saw on the news that there is a price drop and behold yes there is. Better gas up now guys but be sure to disinfect the gas pump before touching anything and the buttons when you enter the price.

·
Super Moderator
34,698 Posts
Gas prices now are making me regret not having a Magnum V10. If only there weren't travel restrictions...

·
Registered
114 Posts
We went to Lowes (my truck and I) to get a new home thermostat, because the heat pump stop working, now the HVAC guy says the circuit board is bad and it will cost me $300. Now she is back in the garage for another few days until the next mission essential trip into the danger zone:)

·
Registered
790 Posts
We went to Lowes (my truck and I) to get a new home thermostat, because the heat pump stop working, now the HVAC guy says the circuit board is bad and it will cost me $300. Now she is back in the garage for another few days until the next mission essential trip into the danger zone:)
As you found out the hard way Circuit boards are not cheap ! I would recommend you add a Surge Protector to your Heat Pump! I have a Intermatic AG3000 on my Heat Pump and my HWH Heat pump ! They are maybe $60.00/$75.00 Range each + or-

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Just as an FYI, I have a tv that suddenly went to a black screen although power was okay. I just recently found out that because of the change in solder from lead base to ROHOS solder that a lot of circuit boards did not get proper solder flow and end up with cold solder joints that after a time will stop conducting. The solution that was posted was to preheat your oven to 390* and then with the circuit board on cardboard and wrapped in aluminum foil, heat for 10 minutes and let cool slowly for 45 minutes. After cooling it can be re-install and the tv's list on this forum had a very high success rate of working again. This may also apply to the heat pump board. ALSO be aware that there will be a strong pwb smell during this process. I plan on trying this on my tv board this weekend and will do it outdoors in my toaster oven.

521 - 540 of 544 Posts