DODGE RAM FORUM banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
BMW
1 Posts
Hey! The Vin code is the identification of each car, which is almost impossible to fake. It is not difficult to check for Vin. I checked my car on the Epicvin website. With the help of the Vin code, you can test the car for the presence of prohibitions and restrictions on registration.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try this in case the others do not work. I find this one to be very reliable as I have used it for several months now. This VIN check tool: reliable VIN decoder seems to be hard to find. There are many sites that does not have a reliable database for us to search.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey! To check the wine code, you can use what I use. This is a very good VIN Decoder , it will check your car in seconds. I have used it many times to check various wine codes of cars from around the world. I recommend this.

·
Registered
2017 RAM 1500 ECO Diesel Crew Cab Laramie | 2018 RAM 3500 6.7L AISIN Crew Cab Limited
18 Posts
Here is the one I use to get a Window Sticker. It works on pretty much all the RAM vehicles I have tried. https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=INSERT-YOUR-VIN-HERE

Best way to make this work for me is to copy and paste the above into a NOTEPAD file.
Replace "INSERT-YOUR-VIN-HERE" with your 17 digit VIN

Then Copy and paste the whole string "no spaces" into the URL of your browser. It will then proceed to download a PDF of your Window Sticker.

It will not show anything in the browser. Check your downloads folder or see if it auto opened with your default PDF viewer.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts