DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 2015 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, it's badged an ST but it's sticker marks it as an SXT.

Anyway, I'm looking to swap out the back bench. Right now it's got the solid rear bench, but I'd like to swap it out for the 60/40 split bench with the armrest. I've been googling around to find information about this from anyone who's done it, but haven't found much info. I did see in AllData that the two benches are interchangeable, unfortunately though it doesn't give any part information.

1. Does anyone have any good suggestions as to where I might find the 60/40 rear bench?

2. Is this something I could ask Dodge to do? I'm fine installing it on my own, but I can't install it if I can't find the part.

Thanks all! :wavey:

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
You might have luck checking the salvage yards, typically the rear seats see less wear than front seats, so you can probably find a good one from a front end collision.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Purchased a 2015 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, it's badged an ST but it's sticker marks it as an SXT.

2. Is this something I could ask Dodge to do? I'm fine installing it on my own, but I can't install it if I can't find the part.

Thanks all! :wavey:

You can ask the dealer to do it if you want to pay like $2000 for a cloth bench seat. Take 14Hemi's suggestion. Salvage, craigslist, ebay etc.

·
Super Moderator
34,749 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts