DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got two new parts on my truck and AEM cold air intake and a Banks Power Elbow. They both came with stickers that i want to put on my truck but i am not sure where. i had two spots i was thinking. Above the Ram 2500 on the driver and passenger door. or on the side window on the suicide doors on the bottom corner of the window. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
275 Posts
My tool box in my shop is covered with them. I would put them on glass if you need to put them on your truck. I use to put the stickers on my vehicles, but, had too many of them fade out after a couple of years and look bad. On glass they are easier to get off.

·
Registered
209 Posts
i dont like putting stickers in my cars. Instead, im getting a HUGE posterboard for the garage, with all the ones ive been holding on to so far

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
tool box is where mine go.......... it advertises to thieves not just other drivers what u got. imo it looks cleaner with them off. u could always put them underhood as well!

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
[/URL]

·
Registered
491 Posts
Under the hood.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,095 Posts
I'm not big on stickers on vehicles, but I agree with under the hood or on the back window.

- Cajun

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
all of my stickers go on my tool boxes as well. When I got my CAI it came with a few K&N stickers, I was close to putting one on my truck in the back window but since everyone and their grandpas do this and half the trucks in town have the K&N sticker I said screw it, the only sticker I have is my polaris stickers in the back window (it is fairly big) evenly I am going to put the other one on the windsheild which is also polaris too

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
I have all mine in a drawer of my tool box, i think i will start putting them on my new Vararam....lots of prime real estate for stickers :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
I always put mine in the console or glove box, where a friend or my little brother will find them and say "man thats cool" then I give it to them and they put it on their truck. Im not a fan of stickers..........anywhere.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I put mine under the hood.

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
Garbage can! I paid way to much for my truck and mods to start puttin stickers on it! the people who need to know only have to look and listen to my truck to know what «I`ve done to it. Besides that I already paid them for the mods I dont feel the need to advertise for them too JMHO

·
Registered
125 Posts
well im all for stickers. i have all my truck part stickers on my drivers side rear window. they are all going to go there. i am proud of the additions om my truck and dont mid "advertising" for the respective companies. if we like to talk about our trucks man to man why not on the road as well? just my 2 cents

·
Registered
369 Posts
I only have a Magnaflow sticker on my back window. Mainly because I DON'T have a muffler and just in case I get pulled over for noise the cops may see it and think it's just a loud aftermarket vs. none at all.

·
Registered
92 Posts
If I buy the part, you get no advertising space. If you give me the part, well.. we'll work something out. Stickers hit the trash.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I rarely put stickers on my ride, but if and when I do they always go on glass. If its a small sticker it might go on the side windows, bigger stickers would go on the black glass. I never put em on the paint!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I feel the same way about stickers as I do about dealer plate frames and t-shirts with Bud (or John Deer, Maker's Mark, etc. etc.) logos on them. Unless there is something in it for me I refuse to advertise for you for free. If you want to pay for the space on my truck or my clothing, then we'll talk.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts