DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...been to your website and cannot find bilseins 5100s for my 2016 ram r/t 1500 stock height 2wd single cab...can you help...part # anything...thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey guys...been to your website and cannot find bilseins 5100s for my 2016 ram r/t 1500 stock height 2wd single cab...can you help...part # anything...thanks
ok I heard they do sell 5100s rear for ram sport single cab...and just 4600s for front....have you heard of any problems with 4600s front and 5100s on rear......thanks guys..:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Hey Morgan, apologies for the late reply, I was out of the office over New Years.

Correct, unfortunately Bilstein doesn't make 5100 for the front on 2WD Rams right now, but the 4600 series is still a fantastic choice. Feel free to PM me anytime you need!

Cheers,
Garrett

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Morgan, apologies for the late reply, I was out of the office over New Years.

Correct, unfortunately Bilstein doesn't make 5100 for the front on 2WD Rams right now, but the 4600 series is still a fantastic choice. Feel free to PM me anytime you need!

Cheers,
Garrett
hey garrett....so you don't see a problem with 5100s on the rear and 4600s on the front....some of the guys are saying the 4600s on the rear unloaded can be a little stiff...soon as I hear from you I'm going to pull the trigger....everything ships free and beat anyones price by a dollar....wow that's awesome...how do I pm you or call you....thx man

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
hey garrett....so you don't see a problem with 5100s on the rear and 4600s on the front....some of the guys are saying the 4600s on the rear unloaded can be a little stiff...soon as I hear from you I'm going to pull the trigger....everything ships free and beat anyones price by a dollar....wow that's awesome...how do I pm you or call you....thx man
No, there definitely is not an issue with running that set up, in fact if you had to put the 5100s anywhere, the rear is where they belong. They too have something of a firm ride, but where they shine is in soaking up the bumps and ruts that would give you a jarring ride with the stock suspension. So while they ride firm, they do not bounce and rebound to give an uncomfortable ride, the difference is huge with an unloaded bed.

Do you do any towing? Go offroad at all?

You can either call our sales team at (800) 874-8888 or to PM me, just click on my name and hit "Send Private Message."

Cheers, buddy!
Garrett

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, there definitely is not an issue with running that set up, in fact if you had to put the 5100s anywhere, the rear is where they belong. They too have something of a firm ride, but where they shine is in soaking up the bumps and ruts that would give you a jarring ride with the stock suspension. So while they ride firm, they do not bounce and rebound to give an uncomfortable ride, the difference is huge with an unloaded bed.

Do you do any towing? Go offroad at all?

You can either call our sales team at (800) 874-8888 or to PM me, just click on my name and hit "Send Private Message."

Cheers, buddy!
Garrett
no my friend ...no towing...no offroad....it's my bad ass sport truck....the r/t has 22s and progressive springs....so if you know of a better sport shock let me know so I can research it....thanks buddy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts