DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about going with a superchips flashpaq for my 02 5.9 qc sport.Opinions??

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
i say go diablosport. if u ever wanted to cam it or turbo/supercharge then u can get a custom tune done. just my .2 cents!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I was thinking about going with a superchips flashpaq for my 02 5.9 qc sport.Opinions??
I switched from Superchips to SCT about 2 years ago and it's a pretty noticeable difference on my Dak R/T with the 5.9. I bought mine from Hemifever with unlimited tunes and I'm very impressed. He is very fast to respond and if you give him a heads up before dyno tuning, he can change stuff and e-mail it immediately. Just tossing this out as something else to consider.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How does the sct work you just plug it in the flashpaq or what?and you are able to download tunes from online?as in from hemifever

·
Registered
300 Posts
How does the sct work you just plug it in the flashpaq or what?and you are able to download tunes from online?as in from hemifever
SCT plugs into your OBDII port under your dash like most programmers. Hemifever is very good and will send a tune that is pretty darn close to perfect even with fairly heavy mods. If you give him your air/fuel ratios and show him a dyno sheet, he can tweak it until it's spot on. He can e-mail you a tune to any computer and you can download it to your handheld programmer. From there, you just load it to your truck and go at it. The whole process is very fast. I would rate this my best bang-for-the buck mods and my personal favorite for the 5.9.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts