DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to buy a steel bumper for my 2017 Tradesman however, I don’t know where to buy one. I’d like a strong and durable steel bumper. I was considering buying the Barricade HD Winch front bumper but the reviews are iffy at best. They say it’s a thin powder coat and it doesn’t fit properly. Does anybody know of a reliable steel bumper they recommend? Preferably with a bar on the top but I’m not picky.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ᗷᑌY ᖴᖇOᗰ ᗩ ᗯEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖇ ᗰᗩKE ᗩ ᑕᑌᔕTOᗰ OᑎE ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᗷE ᗷEᔕT ᒪIKE I ᗪIᗪ
TᕼE ᕼEᗩᗪᒪIGᕼT ᗷᖇᑌᔕᕼ Gᑌᗩᖇᗪᔕ ᗩᖇE ᗩᑕTᑌᗩᒪᒪY Oᒪᗪ ᖇᐯ ᔕIᗪE ᗰIᖇᖇOᖇ ᗷᗩᖇᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼE ᗷᑌᗰᑭEᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ Gᑌᗩᖇᗪ Iᔕ 1 1/2“ TᕼIᑕK ᔕTEEᒪ

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I like the Fab Fours Black Steel bumper. Here is the one for the 2500/3500 but they do make it for the 1500 also. Fab Fours DR10-Q2960-1 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2010-2018 Black Steel Elite Front Bumper Full Guard with Tow Hooks.

I think I ordered mine from the Bumper Super Store. Good quality bumper. Had a accident where I rear ended a pickup truck at about 30 MPH and this bumper protected me and my truck. It bent back a little (just enough for the top bar to contact the grill surround, but no damage to it).

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the Fab Fours Black Steel bumper. Here is the one for the 2500/3500 but they do make it for the 1500 also. Fab Fours DR10-Q2960-1 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2010-2018 Black Steel Elite Front Bumper Full Guard with Tow Hooks.

I think I ordered mine from the Bumper Super Store. Good quality bumper. Had a accident where I rear ended a pickup truck at about 30 MPH and this bumper protected me and my truck. It bent back a little (just enough for the top bar to contact the grill surround, but no damage to it).
IᐯE ᗷEEᑎ ᗯᗩᑎTIᑎG TᕼE GᖇᑌᗰᑭEᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼE ᐯ-ᑕOᗯᒪ (ᗯIᑎᗪᔕᕼIEᒪᗪ Gᑌᗩᖇᗪ) ᖴOᖇ ᔕOᗰE TIᗰE ᑎOᗯ ᖴᖇOᗰ TᕼE ᖴᗩᗷ ᖴOᑌᖇ ᗯEᗷᔕITE ᗩᑎᗪ YEᔕ ᖴᗩᗷ ᖴOᑌᖇ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᔕO ᗩ GᖇEᗩT ᗩᖇᗰOᖇ ᗰᗩᑎᑌᖴᗩᑕTᑌᖇEᖇ I ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᔕᑌGGEᔕT TᕼEᗰ ᗩᔕ ᗯEᒪᒪ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts