DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
I've never seen anyone stack gas tunes, what's the benefit/reason?

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
tranny control...sc has better tranny tuning while the sct can custom tune motor..

I myself run a dsp with custom tuning... if you're just cammin then you could live with just sc, but if you do cam and heads, need better custom abilities which I get from dsp..

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Few local buds are using DSP custom tunes. You have some good options w/ your year.
coo what other options do i have?

tranny control...sc has better tranny tuning while the sct can custom tune motor..

I myself run a dsp with custom tuning... if you're just cammin then you could live with just sc, but if you do cam and heads, need better custom abilities which I get from dsp..
so you can custom tune your cam settings with the diablo predator??

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
o alright i see what you mean kay..im thinkin to cam up or go with spray but if i do a cam my diablo sport predator programmer can help me tune the cam i install?

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
The DSP will def help get the most out of your mods. Depending on the cam you may be able to run the 91 canned tune w/ slight Quick Adjusts and notice a big difference but you wont get the full benefits from the cam or its complimenting mods until you get a full CMR tune.

May also want to look into some TCM tuning by Dave aka whitelightning.

DSP also PID logs which is a great tool to have.

chefred has DSP w/ CMR tune and well...we all know how BA his ride is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts