Votes: 21 17.9%
  • non of the above

Votes: 24 20.5%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
08 mineral gray with 275/60/20 cooper discover at3's.

Ultra has a +18 offset, platinum and eagle have a +15. All 20/9
Ultra and eagle have a nice configurator to get a better idea. Wish my truck didnt have so much chrome! Cant do chrome wheels up here in the winters so a silver black combo will have to do! Theres just to many to choose from.

ultra crusher

Platinum Diamonte

eagle alloy 027

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
it may also help to post a pic of ur truck! but i say the ultra crusher

·
Registered
558 Posts
those eagle alloys are sweet

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Of the three I say the eagle alloys with well painted calipers. Might help your decision though if you could photochop them on your truck and see what looks best when placed on your truck.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I added a thumb nail of my truck :smileup:
Wife likes the crusher, i like em all! Im just scared with any wheel it will look to flat and not like the pics on the web.
Kinda just threw in the platinum cause it looked good on the configurator, probably more for a lowered truck though :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
666 Posts
I'm partial to the ultra crushers, but that is just my opinion for what it is worth.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I prefer the ultra crushers too. It took me a bit to figure out why, but it came to me. Apparently I'm not as fond of wheels that appear to bulge outward. I like the design where the spokes and centers give more the appearance of pulling in toward the axle. Obviously just a personal preference. I guess if someone put a gun to my head and forced me to accept a free set of the other two wheels, I'd have to cave and accept them...LOL! All of them look quite good, really.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i vote for the ultra crushers also. everything is a personal choice though, but to me they look like more of a "truck" tire than the other 2, if that makes any sense

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the votes :smileup:

I to like the crushers as long as they dodnt get so flat, kinda look like the kmc xd addicts which was my 1st choice but then saw they were alittle too flat black for me.
I like the ultra mavericks and barons also but thought it might be too much of a differant wheel.
Vision vtec wheels are sweet but my shop cant get them!
Hopfully i make up my mind soon, i just need to stop looking at them all!
I have a saved folder with all the wheels i like :i_rolleyes:

·
Registered
113 Posts
My vote is for the crushers. They look like they have a good look to them. Think they would look sweet on your truck from the pic. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh no i found anouther wheel!! :i_rolleyes:
the crushers wont be out till march april but i can wait.

so how bout this one :smileup::smiledown: im sure it wont be this deep! comes with +20 or +14 offset. Would the +14 be good with stock 275/60 20's?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Oh no i found anouther wheel!! :i_rolleyes:
the crushers wont be out till march april but i can wait.

so how bout this one :smileup::smiledown: im sure it wont be this deep! comes with +20 or +14 offset. Would the +14 be good with stock 275/60 20's?

That is a really sharp wheel! Who makes that?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats the mht fuel krank wheel. I need to start a new pole with those, ultra crushers and ultra barens! :smileup:
Im waiting for the crushers to hit the market then ill make up my mind! might do some 275/65/20's also.

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,093 Posts
Before you posted up that last one, the eagle alloys had my vote but tough choice now! If you want that last one added to your poll, just let me know and I'll get it done for ya. :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
90 Posts
crushers will look awesome, i like how they concave in

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ultra Crusher if your wrapping them in some nice beefy tires, but the platinum ones if your wrapping them in street tires. Great selection!

·
Registered
187 Posts
do what most guys from our area do. keep your stockers for the winter and have the chrome's running in the summer

1 - 20 of 31 Posts