DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting 275 60 20 Pro comp AT's (not what I want but the most pratical) I have the 04 chrome flower looking wheels (don't like these that much either)....... Anyway you don't see many newer trucks with the letters out, I wonder why? There isn't much side wall and not sure how it would look...

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
me personally i like the white letters out

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
I'm also in the minority of liking the white letters out. :)

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
x4 White letters out!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any pics of some 20's with them out? I have always had'em out on my trucks but I never had such a big wheel/little tire.

I find myself lurking around the parking lots, looking at other rams and their tire sizes. Funny thing is the ones that catch my eye as looking bigger normally are not. But they look better with the taller side walls and white letters out. Damn, I'm talking myself to 17" wheel tire combo lol.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Any pics of some 20's with them out? I have always had'em out on my trucks but I never had such a big wheel/little tire.
Go down to the dealership and look at the new trucks with 20s. They have the same size tire as the 3rd gens. Most (if not all) of them have the letters out.

This is on my new truck, same tire and wheel size that you have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.