DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2017 ram power wagon,under 50000 kms,the drivers side seat bolsters are cracking(the vinyl).
Went to my local dealer ,service manager looked at it,took pictures etc. says FCA denied it,now he says to phone FCA customer care to get this resolved.
The service manager informs me that FCA says I "dragged something across it to make it tear in multiple spots")

I phone fca customer care and they tell me to talk to the service manager at my local dealer as they cant cant help.
I'm getting the run around here and i'm pissed,i've bought 2 new trucks in the last 7 years,as well as my wife has bought 2 new challengers since 2010 and is set to purchase another.

I work for GM and I choose to drive Dodge because I love their vehicles,this is pure BS,is there any FCA reps on here that can help before I go down and raise hell?

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
There is “ramcares” account, but they’re a third party that handles forums for fca. They’re not much help. You might try a different dealer to see if that helps. If not raise hell big time!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is “ramcares” account, but they’re a third party that handles forums for fca. They’re not much help. You might try a different dealer to see if that helps. If not raise hell big time!
I work for the chevy dealer in the same town,who now owns the DODGE dealer as well......cant even go there and yell anymore(been down this road before)
Im really disappointed with them,wont be purchasing anymore new vehicles here anymore(we've bought 3 new there since 2010).
Funny how the employees get treated like dirt.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts