DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone identify which liftkit is this? i tried calling about pretty much every lift kit there is and they are all saying it's not theirs. got this 2011 1500 already lifted and the spindle/knuckle is broken. please help!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
That's a BDS or zone by the looks of the diff drop and skid plate. Lets see the rear crossmember, that's the tell tell sign...

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Actually if you type in that part number 01231 into google and follow it with BDS knuckle...the first couple results are the install instructions.

You my friend have a BDS lift :D

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Hell yeah man! Poor one down for me bud! Still workin but soon as I get home! Tall Jack & Coke, goin down!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok guys thanks a lot! idk i tried googling but didn't find it.....i ruled zone out after comparing the rear of the 2 kits..

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
BDS is a great lift. you'll be very happy. I am surprised it doesnt say BDS on it as all my kits by them had a huge BDS on them. But its a good kit.

·
8,070 Posts
How did you order it? I need one for my 2012 ram.
Are you the original purchaser of the lift kit? If so, it should be covered by BDS's warranty. I'd recommend contacting either the shop that installed it for you or whoever you ordered the kit from. Alternatively, you could find any local BDS dealer and warranty through them.

If you're not the original owner and need to order outright, shoot me a message at [email protected]. We can help you out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts