DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can anyone help me.... Looking for a front end leveling kit for my 2012 crew cab 4wd Outdoorsman. Looking to keep factory tires and wheels. Thinking no more than a 2" lift....any suggestions?

·
Registered
93 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
First to start off with you can find them and you have to call but the 2011 will fit and second you will not be able to get 2" of lift on your truck. The Outdoorsman model already has a small level lift on it from the factory. If in fact you do put a leveling kit on it you will only get about .3 inch of lift. I think your best bet for more lift is a 1.25 body lift or go with a 4" suspension lift. Don't really know of any more or different options for you. I hope this helps you out and that i may have steered you in the right direction.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The lift for the 2011 will still fit you want have any problems with it. If that's the one you want then go for it. You will be all set to level your truck.:smileup:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Rancho Quicklift

The dealer installed a Rancho Quicklift on mine. http://www.gorancho.com/downloads.php I really like it. The ride quality is just as good if not better than the original and they have nine adjustment levels. I've heard that the puck lift takes away some of the ride quality, but don't know for sure. Everything else is stock. Let me know if you would like some pics and I'll post them.

Good luck man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts