DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My truck has a leveling kit on it and it looks like i could throw them on it without any trouble but i just want to pick every bodys brain thats smarter and has more knowledge than me lol!! which is everybody lol!! Here is a pic of the truck i got to turn into something!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
You should be able to fit a 35" tall tire fine, especially with a level. The limiting factor is the width. I'm going to assume you have the stock 20" wheels? With those, the widest you can go is a 285 without it rubbing on the upper control arm unless you run spacers. If you have the factory 17" rims it might be a little different. I'm not sure how the backspacing on those compares to the 20" rims. Also, if you had an aftermarket rim with less backspacing than factory you could run a wider tire. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have the same truck as OP, I ran a 295/60/20 on stock rims. Had to run 1/4" spacers to clear uca, but plenty of room, height wise. I have a 2" level kit on mine as well. The website says 295/60/20 is 34.5" tall, not true 35. Know a guy in town running 35/12.5/20 toyo mt no rubbing height wise, but not sure if it is an '07.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts