DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im sure there is a post within a post of a thread somewhere with the answer im looking for but no such luck on finding, so here it is!

I have a 2013 RAM 1500 QC 2wd with a 4" CST spindle front and icon 1.5" coils rear. I had a 2.5 level when i got my current wheels and tires setup (305/45R22, 22x10 w/-24offset) and looked great. Now having the 4" CST and 1.5" rear i def feel as though i need some more meat on the tires but hard to find R22 tires that arent 35's but I really dont want to buy new wheels to have more tire choices. With the wheels and the CST spindle kicking the front out another 3/4" probably i am concerned if i go 35 they will rub. Also, thinking about adding a 1-1.5" coil spacer to get a little more lift in the front which should bring offset in a bit with the angle change but still not sure about fitting 35's. maybe go something like 285/55r22 terra G2's? A/T's def have more options but M/T's look great but realistically i dont do much offroad so A/T's will probably be fine.

Any input be greatly appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts