DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a guy on CL that wants to trade his MOTO Metal 20x10 wheels with 35x13.50xr20 Pro Comp AT's for Stock 20's, He has them on a 10' 2wd with a 2" leveling kit and says they dont rub? I find that hard to believe but thought one of you guys may know :4-dontknow:,

·
Registered
134 Posts
he may be referring to the readylift sst leveling kit. It raises the front and the rear and the website says that it'll fit 35s

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i'll look into those. I really cant find anything that says for sure one way or the other:doh:

·
Registered
294 Posts
i find it hard to beleive he does not rub either im runnin 12.5 wide on stock twenty leveled and had to add 1/4" spacer

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i find it hard to beleive he does not rub either im runnin 12.5 wide on stock twenty leveled and had to add 1/4" spacer
Thats what I thought I went ahead and ordered the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks for the front lastnight after tons of research hope i'm making the right choice! lol do you have any pics of your rig with the factorys and spacers? and what kind and size tires are you running?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
With an aftermarket rim I don't find it hard to believe that they don't rub on the inside. That's just a matter of enough negative offset. But at 13.5" wide I do wonder about them rubbing on the fender. Even if they don't rub, if they are that wide and have that much offset I bet they stick out a couple of inches.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With an aftermarket rim I don't find it hard to believe that they don't rub on the inside. That's just a matter of enough negative offset. But at 13.5" wide I do wonder about them rubbing on the fender. Even if they don't rub, if they are that wide and have that much offset I bet they stick out a couple of inches.

Yes from the pics he sent they definitly stick out a couple of inches. but he was unsure of the wheels actaul offset.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thats what I thought I went ahead and ordered the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks for the front lastnight after tons of research hope i'm making the right choice! lol do you have any pics of your rig with the factorys and spacers? and what kind and size tires are you running?

im runnin35x12.5 durun mt bilstiens at 2.8 1.5 rear spacer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts