DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I will let you be the judge. I have been having issues with them pulling since I pulled them out of storage, I got it aligned checked everything. Now today during the process of elimination, THIS!

This one tire I ran on my Passenger Side Rear all last summer (I mark them before I put them away for storage) and the others are all level.

Do you see something wrong here?? Junk

Going to goodyear thursday here to try and get a new one under warranty:att:

All the others:

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Damn, haven't seen anything like that in years!
Keep us posted!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've spent every day after work for the past 3/4 days trying to figure out wtf was going on. So finally I narrowed it down (tons of tire swapping), pulled the level out and wala.

The wear is the same on the tire, you can say its kind of bubbled? I guess. I got 4 more nightshifts than off to deal with this.

Just a pain in the *ss when the tires themselves have less than 12000 on them and this crap happens.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
wow man that sucks, at first I would say alignment issues but if you had that done then obviously that isnt it, actually judging by the first pic it would be hard for a bad alignment to forum grooves like that... good luck with warranty, keep us posted on what you find

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That tire ran on the passenger side rear all last summer. It never saw the front end.

I thought it was just a bad alignment at first too, but had it done. She was dead on

So by process of elimination, this was the cause. Tires have maybe 12K on them.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Goodyears SUCK!!! Get new tires...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts