DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after looking on the forum and seeing that you can take this tape off i decided to do it becuawe as you can see in one of the pictures my 2011 with less than 10000 miles on it already was starting to have ripples in it. Trust me i treat this truck like my first born so i was a little suprised that this was happening already. After seeing the how to and some pictures i decided to go for it. Its a little chill outside so it was hard to get off but a little help from the wifes blow dryer and it worked magic for me and i love the way it looks. Who needs tape on a 40 thousand dollar truck anyways. the side picture is about the best one i have before and ill take more tommorow when its daylight. i had to do it in the garage and its about 12 oclock at night. Thanks ram forumz

Attachments

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
THAT COLOR IS F'n AWESOME!!!!!

I havent seen it before, i assume its stock cuz there is green under the tape? I have yet to see a truck that looks better with the tape so far, welcome to the un taped club!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep its stock but ive never seen another one the same color either. Ive even went to the dealerships and they didnt have any there. I like to call it bass boat green but if the sun isnt on it it looks black (without all the hassle of keeping a black vehicle clean)

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Thats awesome man, I wish i had a super unique color like that. My neighbor in MI had a green 2010 i think, but it wasnt anywhere near that green it seemed.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
that color of that truck is awesome and a lot better without the tape. I'm so glad that my truck didn't come with tape

·
Registered
478 Posts
Who actually like the tape on their pillars.. Who came up with the idea to add tape there.. Why would dodge do that ?.. questions me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts