DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to get my Ram tinted. I want to get 20% all the way around. I am new to Maryland so I don't know a good place to get it done. I have been looking up reviews on different places but can't find a place that has more positve reviews than negative. Has anyone had their windows tinted in Maryland that recommends a place? I am in Anne Arundel County.

·
Premium Member
32,681 Posts
Reactions: shears

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I need to get a angieslist account to check the reviews. appreciate the help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
tint

Hey man.I live in the Frederick County area. I actually just got my windows tinted with 3m premium tint (25%) at Autotrim Design. They have a reasonable price and if you use the premium tint, it is guaranteed for the life of the vehicle against cracking, peeling and fading. Not sure if they have a location in your area but worth looking up in my opinion. Attached are a couple pics of mine.

Btw way ask around about how the cops are with tint in your county/area, legal limit in Maryland is 35%. Most places with install whatever percentage you want but will make you sign a waiver so they aren't liable if you get an inspection ticket for the tint.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool man thanks. I will definitely look into them. I am only 45 minutes away from Frederick and it is worth the drive for me to get a good job. I asked some coworkers and they told me that cops up here don't mess with you unless you get pulled over for something worse like excessive speeding. Then they try and hit you with everything they can. So as long as I keep from flooring the HEMI I should be okay. haha

·
Registered
64 Posts
D&L tinting in White Marsh, quick, competative price and warranty. 3m film or house brand depending on your budget.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts