DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 months finally got the front windows tinted. Used the SunTek CXP 18 to match the factory tinted rear windows. :smileup: Came out very nice, just have to remember not to jump in and roll the darn windows down. LOL

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
lookin good bud....i love the whole new look that tinted windows gives a vehicle....reps for posting the pics

·
Registered
97 Posts
Looks great! Now I know what mine will look like. Ever thought of removing the tape on the door posts between front and rear? I did it on my tundra when I had it and it looks good. Will probably do mine when I get my windows tinted.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice job there, looks fantastic !!!
Thank You :smileup:

Nice job it looks great. :rep:
:smileup:

Beautiful - Have the same color truck....want to do the tint too but it is illegal in Jersey:doh:
Thank you. Mine is darker than it should be. Just wanted to match front with the factory rear windows. I'm 47 yrs old, if they want to bust my chops i'll remove it and put on the lighter tint. That said, I don't think it will be an issue.

lookin good bud....i love the whole new look that tinted windows gives a vehicle....reps for posting the pics

Looks great! Now I know what mine will look like. Ever thought of removing the tape on the door posts between front and rear? I did it on my tundra when I had it and it looks good. Will probably do mine when I get my windows tinted.
Thanks. Yes I did think about it. I like the continuous dark line from front window to rear window. I might decide someday to break it up, but for now the look works.

Now I need to get some mudflaps, steps, maybe a bug shield, AND remove the RAM 1500 from the doors.
I tell ya, this truck is is an absolute pleasure to drive. Much better than my 2007 1500 regular cab and tons better than all the Chevy's and GMC's I have bought over the years. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Nice job. Looks great. Can't wait to get mine done.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Looks good man! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Beautiful - Have the same color truck....want to do the tint too but it is illegal in Jersey:doh:

ha ya used to live in jersey no tint is legal on front 2 windows had it on my mustang for 3 yrs then 1 day bam pulled over and you dont just get a ticket you have to go to court to prove you removed it so 80 dollar ticket 120 court cost and a bunch of nasty glue --so glad i moved

1 - 20 of 21 Posts