DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been frustrated by this for several years now. I have a 2001 Ram 1500 Laramie. I was on a trip home to Kansas from Wisconsin. The rain got heavier so I switched the wipers to high. They went through one cycle and parked in the home position. They haven't worked since. I checked all the fuses and connectors. All good. 12v direct to the motor runs the motor. I replaced the multi-function switch and they ran on low and intermittent, but when I switched to high I got the same failure. They ran through one cycle and parked, never to work again. It almost looks like something is taking out the multi-function switch.

PLEASE! If anyone out there has any insight on this, PLEASE let me know. I live on a fixed income and taking it to a dealer would be a last ditch act of desperation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You must talk to the dealer about this problem they can help you to know what's the main cause of this problem , why the multi-function switch ran on low and intermittent. Though i also have issues with wipers but these are done due to windshield repair and this problem has been resolved by dealer in very few minutes. So you must ask them to figure out the issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts