1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help please !!!
I have a 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 diesel
The windshield wipers won't work !!
This is what I've done so far.... first I checked the fuse and it was good. Next I pulled the wiper motor and hooked up wires from the battery to the wiper motor and the motor ran ... next put all that back together ...then I went to the dodge dealership and bought a new multifunction switch and installed it but still the wipers are not working !! What do I need to do to fix this problem ?? Thanks in advance for the help
Joey

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have this same problem right now on my 2012 ram 2500. I’ve hooked up a new wiper motor, checked the fuses, replaced the multifunction switch. Did you ever figure out what it was?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I have this same problem right now on my 2012 ram 2500. I’ve hooked up a new wiper motor, checked the fuses, replaced the multifunction switch. Did you ever figure out what it was?
I regret to hear that you are experiencing this concern, @Samstigercat. If you're not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Mark
RamCares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts