DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All......So I have the LED bug now........Switched over the cargo, dome, back up and third brake light, (having a hard time getting a pic to do the lights justice, 100% brighter than the stock). When I get some good pics I will post, but I am very happy with them. So now I want to install some LED's in the front foot wells, (under the dash), but I am not sure where or which wire to splice into for the dome light? Its a third gen Ram, (2007). Thanks for the help folks.

Cheers!

Chris

·
Registered
340 Posts
I went looking for the map light wires because they come down the A pillar to the dash. I then connected to the wire in the dash. Actually at the left side of the dash. There are pictures in my Interior Lights thread of where and how I connected. I have a 4th gen but the 3rd gen should be similar.

Me....

·
Registered
134 Posts
I went looking for the map light wires because they come down the A pillar to the dash. I then connected to the wire in the dash. Actually at the left side of the dash. There are pictures in my Interior Lights thread of where and how I connected. I have a 4th gen but the 3rd gen should be similar.

Me....
What was the color of the Dome Light Wire under the dash..??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts