DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2015 ram 1500 singable can 2wd and when I go to do a burn out with traction control off and tow haul on instead of it burning rubber it revs up and slowly rolls forward. I’ve done most things like pulling the ABS fuse, traction control off, putting it in tow haul mode, and using the slap shift on the steering column but it still won’t spin the tires. Can anyone help me with this?

·
Registered
428 Posts
There are three ABS fuses. F26 is the one to pull

F26 fuse (30 amp-Antilock Brakes-Stability Control Module-Valves) This works! Pulling this fuse will light up the odometer screen but it will not throw any codes. Caution, it also disables ABS braking.

F06 fuse (40 amp-Antilock Brakes-ESC Pump) - DO NOT PULL THIS ONE!
Won't work & leaves error codes that have to be cleared.

F76 fuse (10 amp-Antilock Brakes-ESC) - DO NOT PULL THIS ONE!
Won't work & displays "Service ESC" and yellow engine (MIL) light

If you pulled F26 and can't spin your tires you have problems other than TCS or ECS.

Reactions: Omac

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I have a 2015 ram 1500 singable can 2wd and when I go to do a burn out with traction control off and tow haul on instead of it burning rubber it revs up and slowly rolls forward. I’ve done most things like pulling the ABS fuse, traction control off, putting it in tow haul mode, and using the slap shift on the steering column but it still won’t spin the tires. Can anyone help me with this?
Don’t call me when you’re ready to sell! 😂

·
Registered
11 Posts
Seems like some of us just like to see if it is capable of doing really. Not sure if your referring to me about having a first truck and wanting to show off or not but this is my 6th truck and I also have a Hellcat. No need to show off in my Ram really lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seems like some of us just like to see if it is capable of doing really. Not sure if your referring to me about having a first truck and wanting to show off or not but this is my 6th truck and I also have a Hellcat. No need to show off in my Ram really lol
Nope! Referring to Jaxon & his 2015 ram 5.7. I think I’ve owned about a dozen rams in my lifetime, both gas & diesels, love ‘em all!

·
Premium Member
2013 RAM Laramie Crew Cab
3,435 Posts
My 8 speed hemi can burn the tires off but that was a one time thing as I plan on keeping my RAM for a long time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts