DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black 09 non hood scoop hood and I would like to like to trade for a the sport models with the hood scoops..

If anyone is interested please let me know and we can see what we can do

My hood..

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup I know but I've seen a few members trying to trade for this one for some reason I guess they like it better.. never know.. but thx

·
Registered
573 Posts
Might be especially hard since its a $900 option and that most people who have it, wanted it in the first place.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might be especially hard since its a $900 option and that most people who have it, wanted it in the first place.
Never knew that !.. I thought it came stock on all 2011 Sports

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wish they had them when I bought my truck in 09

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey dude if you find an extra sport one toss it my way at the Umass show lol, but i have a buddy that works at a local junk yard and i told him to keep an eye out for one 09 to 11, if he has extras in stock ill let ya know

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey dude if you find an extra sport one toss it my way at the Umass show lol, but i have a buddy that works at a local junk yard and i told him to keep an eye out for one 09 to 11, if he has extras in stock ill let ya know
Will do boss !.. hopefully either of us get some luck !

·
Registered
628 Posts
I highly doubt anyone will trade you straight up, your gonna have to add some cash with the deal but at that point you should just buy one and sell your stock one to recoup half the cost back.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea I didn't realize it was an option for the 2011s I thought all the sports came with it and for some reason I've seen a few people saying they don't like that hood that they had

1 - 11 of 11 Posts