DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed some led turn signal bulbs and my tpms light came on later would this be the cause all the pressure is the same when i go and look at it and also my tipm went again could a small bulb like the turn signal cause all this trouble both work on driver and passenger side just my low and high beam is gone on drivers side plus the tpms light is on

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
whoa, punctuation is your friend.

LEts decode this.

LED turn signals would not cause your TPMS light to go off. Is the TPMS light on constantly? Do you have HIDs as well?

Is the last line saying your low/hi beams dont work as well?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol sorry about the bad explanation. I do not have HID's, the light only appeared yesterday, I did have HID's and that's why my TIPM failed, I have no high beam or low beam on my drivers side the passenger side is fine

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Did you use resistors with the led's and when you had hid's did you use cancelers or the relay harness. Not using these will give you problems

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didnt use anything with the led turn signals and with the hids i used cancelers and a relay harness and still had problems. also how do i set the tpms manually

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Did you use resistors with the led's and when you had hid's did you use cancelers or the relay harness. Not using these will give you problems
Some of the new LED bulbs have resistors built in. Just because you didn't add them doesn't necessarily mean they aren't there and aren't causing interference with the TPMS sensors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts