DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Morgantown checking in here. Where you all from? How's the weather... Cold and icy here. Had to pull a 2wd gmc out of a.ditch with our Lone Star hemi shop truck today at work. imagine that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am from Milton I try and do most all of my work myself I have a couple neighbors who enjoy working on dodges so I have help when I need it

·
Registered
99 Posts
Charleston here. Waiting on the possible first significant snow fall this weekend. I try to do most of my work, but sometimes weather and time does not permit. I shop around for what I want done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Martinsburg here just bought a 2012 express 2wd and as for the salt goes we don't get hardly any snow here so probably just wash it when they salt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey guys Winfield here. I try to do most of the wrenching myself if i can. Mines a 2007 Ram sport. Im seriously thinking about lifting it. Not sure yet though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sup guys, Clarksburg / Bridgeport area here. Just purchased my first truck 2013 Laramie Longhorn Crew Cab. I'm excited going to take my wife and 3 kids to Dollywood for vacation in it this year. Adding Pace Edwards Bedlocker electric cover, and duel DVD players to rear headrest. Also doing the Lockpick C8 V2 bypass to be able to watch movies and do anything to the front touch screen as well. I have also ordered lots of chrome accessories since it is monotone (all 1 color) bright white I think the more chrome the better at this point. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
respose to were to get work done

I live in Fayette county wv what work I sub out on my truck is to dld in Fayetteville there trust worty and do good work. there finishing up a jasper motor install for me. I work all over and no time lately to do my self working seven 12lvs any ways if your close enough there good. also had them install Gibson headers,walker catalatic y pipe and magnaflow cat back 3" single all stainless plus huges engines intake and big gulp throttle body and valant cold air intake also new clutch press plate pilot bearing throw out bearing all in three days picking up Saturday exited to hear and see as far as salt leaving for L.A.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Salem here, I have a 90 Ram with a little over 20,000 miles on it. I've put dual exhaust on and have been looking for a TBI spacer but can not find anything. Any ideas?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Hey guys, a few of your VA neighbors are having a meet from Sept 18th-20th. It will be at The Cove Campground in Gore, Va. If you are interested feel free to give us a shout

·
Registered
42 Posts
i see no one has been here for a while but ill go ahead and say hi from UKV - the turnpike side of Charleston- outside the city limits of course.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey morgantown! Fairmont here! I recently picked up a 99 ram with a nice 6 inch lift and 33x12.5's on it, cold air intake and a flowmaster muffler, but i need to get my transmission rebuilt and my pwr steering pump replaced which i can do. I'm looking forward to driving it soon!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts