DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just bought a 2012 Ram Sport with the 6.8 Screen/Sat Nav/GPS system in it. I'm wondering if I'm able to hook up an Xbox, Playstation or some kind of gaming system for my kids. Also wondering if anyone knows how to override the DVD player so it can play while driving.

Thanks!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I don't know about the playstation or xbox but look in the "for sale" section there is a post about a mygig lockpick. It is exactly what you need to unlock the dvd playback during driving. Congratulations on the new truck and welcome to the forumz.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yes, the lockpick will do everything you've asked. It has RCA A/V inputs for another source (Xbox/PS3) (you'd need the right cable with RCA ends though from console to lockpick) The lockpick will also allow DVD on the move, and (if you have the 430n), NAV entry on the move... (What a stupid lockout!!!)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Is the my gig lock pick only good for the touch screen with nav? I got the touch screen but no nav and it plays movies..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, the lockpick will do everything you've asked. It has RCA A/V inputs for another source (Xbox/PS3) (you'd need the right cable with RCA ends though from console to lockpick) The lockpick will also allow DVD on the move, and (if you have the 430n), NAV entry on the move... (What a stupid lockout!!!)
could you send me a link for this stuff?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2019 ram 1500 big horn what are my options for Playstation hook up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts