DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. New member here. Stationed in MI on recruiting duty unfortunately (Army Airborne Infantry). Anyway, I am pretty set on Trail Graps (295/60/20) and a set of XD wheels for my 2011 Big Horn Crew with a 2.5" Ready Lift. I contacted a custom shop in WI that has some pretty great prices - anyone heard of Extreme Customs? I asked initially about the graps in 295/65/20 but was told they were going to be tight and more than likely rub without mod. OK, whatever.

So I am looking at the backspacing on the RS and the guy recommends the +10 (they are offered in +10, +35, +50). Well I also like the Monsters and they are only offered in +50 (all of these are 20x8.5 btw). How does that work? Or will it not? I know, I know - I need to study.

SO - I have no idea....

·
Registered
747 Posts
The 20x8.5 +10mm offset wheels will fit like your stock wheels (3mm out from stock). The other offsets wont work because they will pull the wheels too far in and you will rub on the suspension. I think that it will be close (im not sure if 285's or 295's are the widest you can go on stock rims) with the 295's and im sure someone will chime in soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone have pics?

OK, thanks for the reply man. I would like to stay closer to stock offset to avoid having to use spacers. I suppose when you see pics of the monsters people are running, they are using spacers then? Interesting. Anyone out there have pics of 20" XD anything with the 295/60/20 Trail Graps?

·
Registered
144 Posts
They don't offer a 0 offset, or a - negative offset? I've been looking at Fuel wheels so I've never researched the specs on the XDs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KC - truck looked great. how did you like the terras? as far as the rockstars in -24 offset, did you get that using a spacer? right now the rockstars are only offered in 20" x 8.5", +10,+35,+50 according to the KMC website. thanks for the reply man!

·
Registered
747 Posts
KC - truck looked great. how did you like the terras? as far as the rockstars in -24 offset, did you get that using a spacer? right now the rockstars are only offered in 20" x 8.5", +10,+35,+50 according to the KMC website. thanks for the reply man!
They come in 20x10 -24 and I think -44 as well. I had a set on my 3/4 silverado a few years ago that were a pretty low offset and stuck out a fair amount, More then I liked but with the 37" tires and 8" lift it looked alright.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Pretty sure your looking at the rock stars made for fwd cars. Make sure your looking at the xd series, that's where you will find the negative offload look offsets

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
thanks man. the terras were pretty nice, but honestly i prefer the look of the toyo open country a/t. had those on my last truck.
no spacers on those wheels, they fit perfect without them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts