DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the part # for a free-flowing y-pipe on a 2010 Ram with 5.7 Hemi? Where can I get one in Canada and are they a bolt on or weld on? I am about to install a Magnaflow exhaust #16869 and from what I have heard it is a good idea to upgrade the y-pipe at the same time.

·
Registered
300 Posts
The part # I believe is 10778 by Magnaflow and I also believe it's sold at summitracing.com.

Many are currently waiting for the really nice one that will be offered by a supporting vendor here....BSM Exhaust.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Why u need a Y pipe? I elimated mine when I got my exhaust done. I have true dual flowmaster 50 series exhaust and I have 2 straight pipes comin off each cat and holy crap I love the sound :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Why u need a Y pipe? I elimated mine when I got my exhaust done. I have true dual flowmaster 50 series exhaust and I have 2 straight pipes comin off each cat and holy crap I love the sound :)
not everyone wants true duals, some people are happy with just replacing the Y pipe and muffler and leaving everything else in place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts