DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI from AZ, First off let me start by saying THANK YOU! for having such a kick ass website:smileup::smileup:. I look forward to improving my truck with the help of people just like me (TRUCK LOVER's). wifey says I'm sick in the head for always thinking bout whats next for my Truck LOL!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
:Hey: Welcome to the forum! Sick in the head? I though thinking like that was normal.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Hi and a warm Carolina welcome to the best RAM ForumZ on the web. How about posting a few photos of your truck? some wives don't understand the passion.:Hey:

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

Gezzz.....I hope your wife is wrong! :str: If not.....I have a problem. :D

AND - We all like pix! Got any to share?

Enjoy the Z!

·
Administrator
53,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Any pics of your truck? We'd love to see it! Do you have any mods on it already? What else do you have in mind for it? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. That's not sick, that is the norm.
When you get a chance post a picture or two of your truck.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Dont forget to post pics of your ride.

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Do you have any pictures of your truck ? Have you done any mods or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts