DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Figured I would ask on here before I spend some money in the shop researching it.

Put the RC 2.5F 1.75R leveling kit on my truck. Never had any issues with wobble or anything. Also put on some Nitto Trail Graps 295/55 R20. Had to rebalance them a once already in less than 2k miles. Now im noticing a slight tremor again so im gonna have them check the balance again. Im also now getting a little wobble in 4wd at 20-30 mph.

From what iv read you either have the wobble or you dont, I did not have any wobble till just recently. Im wondering if something has worked itself loose or what. I did the front of the lift myself with hand tools. Is there anything up there that may loosen up that would cause the wobble? It just makes me wonder as there was not a wobble to begin with and I have not heard of someone being fine then developing the wobble.

Ideas?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you get it alligned? and also did they use weights to balance them or use the bead bags ?
Yep, no problems before or after the alignment, and weights as id have to get some special crap for my TPMS if i use beads or so im told.

·
Registered
16 Posts
oh ya i forgot mines an 03 and i have the same size wheels with the beads and dont have any problems i had a wobble but mines a 2500 and i had to put a drop pitman arm and trac bar relocator on it....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh ya i forgot mines an 03 and i have the same size wheels with the beads and dont have any problems i had a wobble but mines a 2500 and i had to put a drop pitman arm and trac bar relocator on it....
No problems with your TPS sensors with the beads? and you didnt do anything special?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts