DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RAM 1500 Laramie Night Edition Etorque
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Im startin this thread which will SLOWLY, yet surely be updated. Just got this thing in august, so not much done yet, but im 16. This is my first vehicle, and its my favorite!

so far ive done tints, flowmaster super 40, and a 2 inch level

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Have you thought about debadging and removing the side spears? Be a free mod that would just take a little time but it would def. clean up the side of the truck!

·
Registered
492 Posts
With the chrome he has on the front, I think it'd look better with the chrome spears, but I do agree about the badges.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got my rendering from billet badges!! here it is!

heres the one i sent them. thanks to chrysler/ mopar i couldnt have the hemi or mopar emblem :(

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
looks good! I wonder why they did the m for me>? must have gotten in trouble after mine went through. no telling. like the rendering though!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol yeah you got lucky! and yes debadging will come very soon. the free mods are always first lol.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i painted my taillights today, and when i got home from school friday, i noticed a nice dent in my hood. goes to show how jealous some scumbags can be... no more school parking lot for me. will post pics tm

·
Registered
626 Posts
Plastadip them wheels son! The chrome part in the bumper looks good dipped too

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes definately once i get new tires. then a vararam intake, diablosport, etc. ill also post pics of my subs tm!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good luck with the build and keep posting pics. Just remember everyone started where you are today and it always takes time.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so today i got a few things, more to come. bilsteins are on the way via fedex! plan on touching everything up with some paint etc. also plastic dipping tha wheels soon. hopefully everythings done by next week. i hope to get a 6 inch lift by april, but i just bought 33 inch destination ats and would like to get some use. i plan on also getting 37 bfg ats on 17 inch ballistics with some fiber werx fenders. im also gunna build a prerunner bumper and other stuff

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Sounds like u've been thinking about mods a lot! Haha nice list though! Don't forget to post some pics!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah haha. im doing the cheap stuff now. once i get a lift and wheels and tires, its strictly performance. my friends giving me a superchips tuner. id rather the diablo, but its FREE

·
Banned
972 Posts
Truck looks good so far! We have the same sticker, the dodge the father ram the daughter one in the same spot lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Dont you hate when people get jealous just got you got nicer shyit then they doo scumbags nice truck though love the red!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Truck looks great......Nicely done.....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well im sorry for such a long delay. school and work take alot of time away from my life. i havent done much, but i will post some pics tm.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts