DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well tommorow is the day, i am getting my 2012 ram sport tinted. i am also going to have some striping done. i plan on done the hash marks on the front hood of the truck and the bars going vertically on the beds. i have a black truck and i plan on doing these in the 3m cabon fibre. what do you guys think? will it look good or bee to dark? it was carbon fibre or matte black.
your input is needed!!!!

:smileup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Once you decide and its complete, put on some pics wouldn't mind seeing how it turned out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, it looks great imho! i asked the guy to do the bars on the sides of the bed but he must have forgotten, i got there and they were on the back. o well, i like it.

the pics show a light grey but it is just the carbon fibre showing the light. it actually is very dark and stealth.
:smileup:

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
if it is anything like vinyl you might want to avoid any type of matte color if your not real fussy when you wax your truck....Matte vinyl is just like the black plastic parts on the trucks. When you hit them with wax it wont come off...Dont know about carbon fiber matte but I would find out first to be sure!!!

Dont ask me how I know this!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts