DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I really wanted one that color but all body color not chrome and they don't make body color bfgs. So as an admitted chromophobe I could not get the color I wanted in the sport package. Very dissappointed. My dream is a dual color black forest green on top with either black or granite at the bottom no chrome on a power wagon.

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Good job TheBigAl! Thanks for joining in on the thread. Great looking BFG truck! I'm hoping we'll soon get this thread set as a sticky *COUGH* *HINT* *HINT* *MODS?* for the rest of us ellusive BFG guys. Maybe more will come out of the woodwork.

:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well I'm installing air bags this weekend, I'll try to post a fee pics of the installation. Also installed my summer wheels, the Chrome Ram ones, will post when she's clean...very dirty right now...😜

·
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
There, nice and shiny. Was suppose to install the airbags this weekend but hurt my back so it's on the backburner for now. Hopefully by next weekend I will be able to install them. Darn old back...
Lookin' clean and shiny, nice work! Must not have been mid-day with that noon sun, can't really see the green lol. That's nice you picked up a set of the chrome 20x9 wheels for your summer set. I really liked those wheels on my 15' Express. I like em' better than the 20x8's that came on my Big Horn.

Sorry to hear about the back!

·
Registered
42 Posts
You are right about that, noon sun haha.

The green is hard to see, that's why I love this color so much. It's like owning 2 trucks in 1!

Yeah the back is an ongoing thing for years. Been a while though since it flared up this bad...paying now for my youth I guess haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also have the Black Forest Green on my 2016 Ram Bighorn.
Best color ever!!!
On a sunny day, one side of the truck in the shade looks black, and the sunny side looks green.
I have people comment on my truck all the time. They always say they thought my truck was black, and then the sun hits it and they say they had no idea it was actually green.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
That is a beautiful color, that would have been my pick if the dealer had one. I chose brilliant black instead.

·
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I also have the Black Forest Green on my 2016 Ram Bighorn.
Best color ever!!!
On a sunny day, one side of the truck in the shade looks black, and the sunny side looks green.
I have people comment on my truck all the time. They always say they thought my truck was black, and then the sun hits it and they say they had no idea it was actually green.
I have to agree with ya! Post up some pics of your BFG Ram when you can.

That is a beautiful color, that would have been my pick if the dealer had one. I chose brilliant black instead.
Still a good choice in color, just hard to keep clean!

I actually thought that I was going to check out a black truck when I saw mine online. Pleasantly surprised when I got there that it was in fact BFG.
That's a great pic there, really shows the BFG, which is hard to do.

·
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Gave mine a bath last night. While I appreciate the fact the sun was set enough as to not put water spots all over it by the time I was done toweling it off, it really is a shame I missed snapping a pic of the BFG showing so well.

·
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
It was another great day for a bath. Pulled the truck out around noon and wrapped up everything about 2pm. Snagged a close up of the BFG color with the sun hitting the hood just right. One of these days I need to give it a clay and wax. I realized today that it's been 9 months, which was how long ago I bought the truck. Had it clayed, waxed and polished the week after I bought it.

·
Super Moderator
34,447 Posts
It was another great day for a bath. Pulled the truck out around noon and wrapped up everything about 2pm. Snagged a close up of the BFG color with the sun hitting the hood just right. One of these days I need to give it a clay and wax. I realized today that it's been 9 months, which was how long ago I bought the truck. Had it clayed, waxed and polished the week after I bought it.

That's a good pic of the hood, really shows the green

·
Registered
118 Posts

Great pic of the hood, love the green color! Great looking truck.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It was another great day for a bath. Pulled the truck out around noon and wrapped up everything about 2pm. Snagged a close up of the BFG color with the sun hitting the hood just right. One of these days I need to give it a clay and wax. I realized today that it's been 9 months, which was how long ago I bought the truck. Had it clayed, waxed and polished the week after I bought it

Beauty! Love this color more and more every day.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts

My Old 68 GTO wasn't far off that color.

I do love me a green truck!

·
Registered
140 Posts
So after a long summer of Renos gave the truck a good wash down.
Then started waxing. For years I've just the turtle wax in the spray bottle and had good results, but hated the streaks I was seeing.

Anyone have any recommendations a good bfg friendly wax?

21 - 40 of 44 Posts